Charlotte's Tweets

Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Art

This past term or so we have been working on making our quilt art we look at patterns and arrange what your pattern is going to be. I loved choosing it out because I got to look at the designs. I finally chose my design after looking at all the beautiful creations. I had interest in a butterfly looking art piece. After I had done Suzanne asked if I wanted mine to be the title I am honoured to. Art inspired me to grow bigger in my culture. 



Evaluation: it was really easy to paint and think of patterns. It was hard to put it together to put it in the right place.
Feedback/feedforward: I love your art Charlotte! I like how it's different to others. I wonder what if you were here for all of the days we were given. What would happen to your art? How would it turn out? 
Maybe next time you could get in printed bigger. What o you think that would look like?
-Abigail

2 comments:

  1. I love how you said "Art inspired my to grow bigger in your culture!" Is that the culture of Poutama? This is a very complex piece of art that required a whole lot of patience and persistence to achieve panekiretanga! (excellence). You must be really pleased with your final result Charlotte. Well done.

    ReplyDelete